1. T.J. Wu, C.Z. Pan*, C.J. Li, et al., A field investigation on ephemeral gully erosion processes under different upslope inflow and sediment conditions. Journal of Hydrology, 2019, 572: 517-527. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.03.037
2. M. Luo, C.Z. Pan*, C. Zhan, Diagnosis of the structural characteristics change of streamflow series based on the selection of complexity measure methods: A case study of Fenhe River Basin, China, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 2019, 24(2). DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001748
3. C.J. Li, C.Z. Pan*, The relative importance of different grass components in controlling runoff and erosion on a hillslope under simulated rainfall, Journal of Hydrology, 2018 558:90–103
4. C.Z. Pan, L. Ma, J. Wainwright. Particle selectivity of sediment deposited over grass barriers and the effect of rainfall, Water Resources Research, 2016, 52: 7963-7979.
5. C.Z. Pan, L. Ma, J. Wainwright, .Z.P. Shangguan. Overland flow resistances on varying slope gradients and partitioning on grassed slopes under simulated rainfall, Water Resources Research, 2016, 52:2490-2512.doi:10.1002/2015WR018035
6. C.Z. Pan, Z.P. Shangguan, L. Ma,.Assessing the dye-tracer correction factor for documenting the mean velocity of sheet flow over smooth and grassed surfaces. Hydrological Processes, 2015,29:5369–5382. doi: 10.1002/hyp.10565
7. L. Ma, C.Z. Pan(*), Y. Teng, Z. Shangguan, The performance of grass filter strips in controlling high-concentration suspended sediment from overland flow under rainfall/non-rainfall conditions, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 2013, 38: 1523-1534
8. C.Z Pan, L. Ma, Z. Shangguan, A Ding. Determining the sediment trapping capacity of grass filter strips. .Journal of Hydrology, 2011, 405: 209-216. doi:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2011.05.027
9. C.Z. Pan, L. Ma, Z.P. Shangguan. Effectiveness of grass strips in trapping suspended sediments from runoff. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms,2010, 35: 1006-1013
10. C.Z. Pan, Z.P. Shangguan. Runoff hydraulic characteristics and sediment generation in sloped grassplots under simulated rainfall conditions. Journal of Hydrology, 2006, 331: 178-185
11. C.Z. Pan, Z.P. Shangguan, T.W. Lei. Influences of grass and moss on runoff and sediment yield on sloped loess surfaces under simulated rainfall. Hydrological Processes, 2006, 20 (18): 3815-3824
12. P. Tian, X.Y. Xu, C.Z. Pan(*), Kuolin Hsu. The impacts of rainfall and inflow on rill formation and erosion contribution on steep hillslopes. Journal of Hydrology,2017, 548 : 24–39
13. C.J. Li, C.Z.Pan(*). A field investigation on runoff and erosion processes on grassed hillslopes under simulated rainfall. Catena,(major revision)
14. X.Y. Xu, L.L. Bin, C.Z. Pan(*). Optimal Reoperation of Multi-Reservoirs for Integrated Watershed Management with Multiple Benefits. Water, 2014, 6, 796-812; doi:10.3390/w6040796
15. C.Z. Pan, Z.P. Shangguan. Experimental study on runoff and erosion processes on vegetation slopeland. In: C.H. Hu (ed) Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on River Sedimentation, 2004, Vol.4, pp. 2330-2334.
16. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP, Liu GB. Soil quality evolvement of farming-withdrawn grassland in hilly and gully loess region.ActaEcologicaSinica, 2006, 26 (3): 690-696. (in Chinese with English abstract)
17. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Influence of forage grass on hydrodynamic characteristics of slope erosion. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2005, (3): 371-377. (in Chinese with English abstract)
18. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Generation mechanism of woodland runoff and sediment on Loess Plateau under hypo-rainfall -- A case study of plantation P. tabulaeformis and secondary natural P. dadidiana stands. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2005, 16 (9): 1597-1602. (in Chinese with English abstract)
19. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Spatial variability of soil moisture, nutrients and productivity on slopeland in loessial semiarid region. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2004, 15 (11): 2061-2066. (in Chinese with English abstract)
20. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Experimental study on runoff and erosion processes on vegetation slope. Proceedings of the ninth international symposium on river sedimentation, 2004, 1-4: 2330-2334.
21. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Soil texture influence on plot runoff and sediment yield in processes on the loessial region. Journal of Chinese Soil and Water Conservation, 2004, 35 (1): 45-52. (in Chinese with English abstract)
22. Pan CZ, Shangguan ZP. Spatial variability of soil moisture on steep slopeland in loess hill region. Transactions of the CSAE, 2003, 19 (3): 5-9. (in Chinese with English abstract)