1. A curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé
Please refer to the attachment for English resume model.
2. English Language Proficiency Test Results (PDF)
●Scores for conditional qualification：TOEFL
IELTS-Minimum overall score of 6.0, with no score below 5.5
TOEFL -Minimum of 78 with no score below 18
CET6 score above 430 with one English placement test in Beijing.
Students whose English language scores meet the requirements for conditional qualification for the MWS program will befirst admitted into a uSask English training course that will be conducted at BNU.The students who successfully complete this accredited Englishtraining program will also receive a certificate and then be fully admitted to MWS program.
●Scores for full qualification：
IELTS-Overall score of 6.5 with no score below 6.0
TOEFL -Minimum of 86 with no score below 19
3. Preliminary Statement of Marks:
Upload a scanned (PDF) copy of official transcript(s)from each post-secondary institution attended.Official copies of your transcripts will only be requiredonce you have been offered admission.
4. Statement of Intent (1-2 pages)
Statement of Intent should include the following contents：
●Specific areas of interest that could leadto a project topic.
●A description of why you want to pursueprofessionally-oriented graduate studyin the interdisciplinary context of theSchool of Environment and Sustainability.
●A description of any relevant employmentor study experiences.
●Clearly state that you want to completethe program at BNU.
5. Undergraduate Degree Preliminary OR or certificate of undergraduate schooling.
● If bachelor's degree is obtained, please provide it and its English version or its translated version (by translation company) with the stamp of the university.
● The undergraduates may upload a certificate of undergraduate schooling with the stamp of the college or university.
6. Three Letters of Reference
English Resume Template.zip
English Template for Letter of Intent.docx
Key Points of English Recommendation Letter.pdf