1. Methodology and index system of soil environmental exposure parameters for localized sites, 2020-2023, project manager.
2. Research on Response Mechanism and Differentiation Characteristics of Non-point Source Nitrogen Output from Farmland under the Influence of Saline-alkaline Soil Improvement in Songnen Plain, 2017-2020, project manager.
3. Crowd exposure measurement technology for air pollution, 2016-2019, project manager.
4. Research on Yangtze River Ecological Environment Protection Technology and Plan in Wuhu City, 2019-2020.
5. Yangtze River Ecological Environment Protection Restoration Station Research Project, 2019-2020, project manager.
6. Xianju County Biodiversity Conservation and Development Utilization Demonstration Project, 2017-2019, project manager.
7. Compilation of training materials for environmental and health statistical analysis, 2018-2019, project manager.
8. Study on the Differential Characteristics and Source Tracing of Nitrogen Export in Abujiao River Basin of Sanjiang Plain, 2015-2018, project manager.
9. The plan for establishing a national ecological civilization experimental zone in Dushan County, Guizhou Province, 2016-2017.
10. Post-evaluation of the environmental impact of the development plan of the Zhoushan Islands New District in Zhejiang, 2016-2017.
11. Research on China's National Park System, 2015-2017.
12. "One Belt One Road" Environmental Policy Framework Research, 2016.
13. Changchun Jingyue High-tech Industrial Development Zone Xiaohetai and surrounding areas environmental impact post-assessment bid section 1, 2015-2016.
14. Investigation of Total Exposure of Heavy Metals in Pilot Areas in Lanzhou City, 2015-2016, project manager.
15. Central Asia and Mongolia South-South Cooperation Inclusive Green Economy and Ecological Civilization Knowledge Sharing Training Project, 2015.
16. Study on Evaluation Indexes of Monitoring and Early Warning and Safety Emergency Response Capability of Urban Drinking Water Sources, 2015.
17. Research Progress and Policy Recommendations on Air Pollution Control Technology for Coal-fired Power Plants, 2014-2016.
18. Actively develop hydropower under the premise of ecological protection, 2014-2015.
19. Research on the impact of water resources constraints on energy development and utilization, 2014.
20. Environmental Impact Assessment of the Western Planning of Changchun Jingyue High-tech Zone, 2013-2014.
21. Simulation study on the temporal and spatial differentiation of agricultural non-point source nitrogen pollution under seasonal freezing and thawing conditions in the Sanjiang Plain, 2011-2014.
22. Research on Regional Ecological Environment Process and Safety Regulation under the Stress of Agricultural Activities in Sanjiang Plain, 2010-2013.
23. Research and Demonstration on Key Technologies of Agricultural Non-point Source Pollution Prevention and Control, 2012-2015.
24. Research on Division and Classification Technology of Key Prevention and Control Zones for Heavy Metal Environmental Health Risks, 2010-2012.
25. Investigation and Research on Blood Lead Levels of Children around Lead-related Enterprises, 2011.
26. Baiyangdian River Basin Ecological Water Demand Guarantee and Water Ecosystem Comprehensive Regulation Technology and Integrated Demonstration, 2010-2011.
27. Environmental Protection Acceptance Investigation of the Completed Sichuan-East Gas Pipeline Project, 2010-2012.
28. Research on the Environment and Development of Huaihe River Basin, 2011-2012.
29. Special survey on environment and health in key areas nationwide, 2012.
30. Technical consultation for "Special Investigation on Environment and Health of National Key Areas", 2012.
31. Sinopec’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan for Emission Reduction, 2010.
32. Environmental Impact Assessment of Sinopec's Oil and Gas Exploration and Development "Twelfth Five-Year Plan", 2010-2011.
Scientific research results：
1. W Ouyang, B Gao, H Cheng, L Zhang, Y Wang, C Lin, & J Chen. Airborne bacterial communities and antibiotic resistance gene dynamics in PM2.5 during rainfall. Environment International. 2020,134.
2. Xiangfen Cui, Hongguang Cheng, Xuelian Liu, et al. Cadmium exposure and early renal effects in the children and adults living in a tungsten-molybdenum mining areas of South China, Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2018) 25:15089-15101.
3. Haixu Sun, Hongguang Cheng, Longzhun Lin, et al. Bioaccumulation and sources of metal (loid)s in lilies and their potential health risks, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety (2018)228-235.
4. Xinyi Zhao, Hongguang Cheng, Siyuan He, et al. Spatial associations between social groups and ozone air pollution exposure in the Beijing urban area, Environmental Research164 (2018) 173-183.
5. Qianding Cheng, Hongguang Cheng, Lu Lu, et al. Fate of nitrogen in overlying water with biochar addition to sediment in planted ditches, Environmental Science Processes & Impacts, 2018(20)384-394.
6. Wei Ouyang, Bing Gao, Hongguang Cheng, et al. Exposure inequality assessment for PM2.5 and the potential association with environmental health in Beijing, Science of the Total Environment 635 (2018) 769-778.
7. Xiao Pua, Hongguang Cheng, Mats Tysklind, et al. Indications of soil properties on dissolved organic carbon variability following a successive land use conversion, Ecological Engineering 117 (2018) 115-119.
8. X Pu, H Cheng, M Tysklind, J Xie, L Lu,& S Yang. Occurrence of water phosphorus at the water-sediment interface of a freshwater shallow lake: Indications of lake chemistry. Ecological Indicators. 2017, 81, 443-452.
9. C Lin, B Wang, X Cui, D Xu, H Cheng, Q Wang, J Ma, T Chai, X Duan, X Liu, J Ma, X Zhang, &Y Liu. Estimates of Soil Ingestion in a Population of Chinese Children. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2017, 125(7).
10. Lu L, Cheng H, Pu X, et al. Identifying organic matter sources using isotopic ratios in a watershed impacted by intensive agricultural activities in Northeast China. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment, 2016, 222:48-59.
11. Wang L, Cui X, Cheng H, et al. A review of soil cadmium contamination in China including a health risk assessment [J].Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015, 22(21):16441-16452.
12. Lin C, Wang J, Cheng H, et al. Arsenic profile distribution of the wetland argialbolls in the Sanjiang plain of northeastern China. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5:10766：1-6
13. Pu X, Cheng H, Tysklind M, et al. Responses of soil carbon and nitrogen to successive land use conversion in seasonally frozen zones. Plant and Soil, 2015, 387(1):117-130.
14. Chen F, Cheng H G, Cui X F. Predicting the Children's Blood Lead Level in a Lead and Zinc Smelting Area Based on IEUBK Model. Advanced Materials Research, 2015, 1092-1093:687-691.
15. Pu X, Cheng H, Lu L, et al. Spatial Profiling and Assessing Dominance of Sources to Water Phosphorus Burden in a Shallow Lake. Water Resources Management, 2015, 29(3):715-729.
16. Li P, Lin C, Cheng H, et al. Contamination and health risks of soil heavy metals around a lead/zinc smelter in southwestern China. Ecotoxicology &Environmental Safety, 2015, 113:391-399
17. Lu L, Cheng H, Pu X, et al. Nitrate behaviors and source apportionment in an aquatic system from a watershed with intensive agricultural activities. Environmental Science Processes & Impacts, 2015, 17(1):131-44.
18. Lu L, Cheng H, Liu X, et al. Assessment of regional human health risks from lead contamination in Yunnan province, southwestern China. Plos One, 2014, 10(3):e0119562.
19. Lin C, Li P, Cheng H, et al. Vertical Distribution of Lead and Mercury in the Wetland Argialbolls of the Sanjiang Plain in Northeastern China. Plos One, 2014, 10(4):e0124294.
20. Pu X, Xie J, Cheng H, et al. Temporal Trends of Soil Organic Carbon and Total Nitrogen Losses in Seasonally Frozen Zones of Northeast China: Responses to Long-Term Conventional Cultivation (1965–2010). Environmental Processes, 2014, 1 (4):415-429.
21. Hongguang, CHENG, Xiao, et al. Characterization of phosphorus species and modeling for its organic forms in eutrophic shallow lake sediments, North China. Frontiers of Environmental Science &Engineering, 2014, 8(6):905-921.
22. Xiao P U, Xie J, Cheng H, et al. Characterizing Constituents of Sediment Phosphorus Fractionation in a Freshwater Shallow Lake System.农业科学与技术:英文版,2014(8):1380-1383.
23. Lin C, Li R, Cheng H, et al. Tungsten distribution in soil and rice in the vicinity of the world's largest and longest-operating tungsten mine in China. Plos One, 2014, 9(3):e91981.
24. Xiao P U, Xie J, Cheng H, et al. Cultivation Influences on Soil Organic Carbon Associated with Texture in Seasonally Frozen Zones.农业科学与技术:英文版, 2014, 15(7):1147-1151.
25. Cheng H, Zhou T, Li Q, et al. Anthropogenic chromium emissions in china from 1990 to 2009. Plos One, 2014, 9(2):e87753.
26. Shao X, Cheng H, Duan X, et al. Concentrations and chemical forms of heavy metals in agricultural soil near the world’s largest and oldest tungsten mine located in China. Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability, 2013, 25(2):125-132.
27. Cheng H, Duan X, Liu S, et al. Thallium, Arsenic, and Mercury Contamination of Soil near the World's Largest and Longest-Operating Tungsten Mine. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2013, 22(1):301-305.
28. Shao X, Cheng H, Li Q, et al. Anthropogenic atmospheric emissions of cadmium in China. Atmospheric Environment, 2013, 79(11):155-160.
29. Yang W, Hao F, Cheng H, et al. Phosphorus Fraction sand Availability in an Albic Bleached Meadow Soil. Agronomy Journal, 2013,105 (5):1451-1457.
30. Yang W, Cheng H, Hao F, et al. Phosphorus sorption and its relation to soil physiochemical properties in the albic black soil of Northeastern China. Journal of Food Agriculture & Environment, 2013, 11(2):1093-1097.
31. Yang W, Cheng H, Hao F, et al. The influence of land-use change on the forms of phosphorus in soil profiles from the Sanjiang Plain of China. Geo derma, 2012, s 189–190(6):207-214.
32. Li Q, Cheng H, Zhou T, et al. The estimated atmospheric lead emissions in China, 1990–2009. Atmospheric Environment, 2012, 60(6):1-8.
33. Xiao Pu, Hongguang Cheng, Yushu Shan, et al. Factor controlling soil organic carbon and total nitrogen dynamics under long-term conventional cultivation in seasonally frozen soils. Acta Agricultural Scandinavica, 2012, 62 (8):1-16.
34. Wang X, Hao F, Cheng H, et al. Estimating non-point source pollutant loads for the large-scale basin of the Yangtze River in China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2011, 63(5):1079-1092.
35. Pu X, Cheng H G, Gong L, et al. Revision of three-stakeholder signaling game for environmental impact assessment in China. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 2011, 31(31):129-135.
36. Zhu D S, Zhang J Y, Cheng H G, et al. Security assessment of urban drinking water sourcesⅠ: Indicator system and assessment method. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2010, 39(Z2).
37. Ouyang W, Hao F H, Cheng H G, et al. Chinese Strategic Environmental Assessment system and its application in water resources development plan of the Yellow River. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management ,2010，5(1):181-193.
38. H Chen, W Ouyang, F Hao, X Ren, & S Yang. The non-point source pollution in livestock-breeding areas of the Heihe River basin in Yellow River. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 2007, 21 (3), 213-221
39. Fei Chen, Hongguang Cheng, & Jiantong Wang. Research on urinary cadmium concentration and related influencing factors of residents in a southern county. Journal of Environmental Science,2015, 28(7):1114-1121.
40. Juan Chen, Wei Li, & Hongguang Cheng. Evaluation of Beijing's air pollution reduction potential and residents' health benefits. Environmental Science Research, 2015, 28(7):1114-1121.
41. Xiao Pu, Hongguang Cheng, Li Gong, Ye Qi, & Fanghua Hao. Game Analysis of Quartet Signals in China's Environmental Impact Assessment System. China Environmental Science, 2009, 29(2): 168-174.
42. Hongguang Cheng, Lin Wang, &Fanghua Hao. Feasibility analysis of incorporating health risks into EIA. Environmental Impact Assessment, 2014,1.
43. Yiting Chen, Hongguang Chen, Chunye Lin, Xiao Pu, Tan Zhou, & Qian Li. The effect of freezing and thawing on the adsorption of ammonium ion and its partition coefficient in the organic soil of Sanjiang Plain.
44. Dawei Wang, Hongguang Cheng, Fanghua Hao, Xiao Pu & Bizhe Wang. Analysis of land use/cover and landscape pattern changes in typical mountainous areas in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River. China's population, resources and environment, 2010, 20(3): 63-67.
45. Hongguang Cheng, Yong Yue, & Shengtian Yang. Estimation and Analysis of Non-point Source Pollution Load in the Yellow River Basin. Journal of Environmental Science, 2006, 26 (3), 384-391.
46. Fanghua Hao, Shengtian Yang, Hongguang Chen, Qingsong Bu, & Lingfang Zheng. Calculation method of non-point source pollution load in large-scale area. Journal of Environmental Science, 2006, 26 (3): 362-365.
47. Shengtian Yang, Hongguang Cheng, Fanghua Hao, Lingfang Zheng, Jianyun Zhang, & Xuewen Mao. National classification of non-point source pollution. Journal of Environmental Science, 2006, 26 (3): 375-383.
48. Shengtian Yang, Hongguang Cheng, Qingsong Bu, Jianyong Zhang, & Xiaoxin Shi. National Soil Erosion Estimation and Its Application in Estimating the Loss of Adsorbed Nitrogen and Phosphorus. Journal of Environmental Science, 2006, 26 (3), 366-374.
1. “Statistical Analysis and Technical Guide for Environmental and Health Cross-sectional Survey Data”. Ministry of Environmental Protection, 2017.
2. “Technical specification for the survey of children's soil intake - Tracer element method”. Ministry of Environmental Protection, 2017.
3. “Research on Division and Classification Technology of Key Air Defense Zones for Heavy Metal Environmental Health Risks”. China Environment Press, 2016.
4. “Characteristics of Soil Nitrogen Transport and Load in Farmland in Seasonal Freeze-Thaw Area”. Science Press, 2014.
5. “Multi-scale risk zoning of sudden environmental pollution accidents”. Science Press, 2013.
6. “Basin development and river ecological safety”. China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, 2012.
7. “Research on China's Environmental Supervision System”. Shanghai Sanlian Bookstore, 2008.
8. “Basin water quality model and simulation”. Beijing Normal University Press, 2008.
9. “Strategies for guaranteeing drinking water safety in Chinese cities and towns”. Science Press, 2008.
10. “Non-point source pollution model--theoretical method and application”. China Environmental Science Press, 2006.
11. “Urban ecological sustainable development planning”. Science Press, 2004.
12. “Introduction to Environmental Science”. Higher Education Press, 2004.