1. Jian Li, Yun Liu, RuiZuo, YanguoTeng, Yang Ai, Jie Yang. Influences of dissolved humic acid on Zn bioavailability and its consequences for thyroid toxicity. Ecotoxicology and Environment Safety, 2018(166):132-137.
2. Dongdong Kong, Yun Liu, RuiZuo, Jian Li*. DnBP-induced thyroid disrupting activities in GH3 cells via integrin avβ3 and ERK1/ 2 activation. Chemosphere, 2018(212):1058-1066.
3. Yang Shen, Dongdong Kong, YanguoTeng, Yafei Wang, Jian Li*. An assessment of the presence and health risks of endocrine disrupting chemicals in the drinking water treatment plant of Wu Chang, China. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment, 2018(24):1127-1137.
4. Jian Li, Yun Liu, Dongdong Kong, Shujuan Ren, Na Li. T-screen and yeast assay for the detection of the thyroid-disrupting activities of cadmium, mercury and zinc. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23 (10), 9843–9851.
5. Dongdong Kong, Yafei Wang, Jinsheng Wang, YanguoTeng, Na Li, and Jian Li*. Evaluation and characterization of thyroid-disrupting activities in soil samples along the Second Songhua River, China. Ecotoxicology and Environment Safety, 2016, 133:475-480.
6. Jian Li*, Yafei Wang, Dongdong Kong, Jinsheng Wang, YanguoTeng, Na Li. Evaluation and Characterization of Anti/estrogenin and Anti/androgenic activities in Soil Samples along the Second Songhua River, China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2015, 187(11), 724-734.
7. Jian Li*, Shujuan Ren, Shaolun Han, Na Li. A Yeast Bioassay for Direct Measurement of Thyroid Hormone Disrupting Effects in Water without Sample Extraction, Concentration, or Sterilization. Chemosphere, 2014, 100, 139-145.
8. Jian Li*, Shujuan Ren, Shaolun Han, Bingli Lei, Na Li. Identification of Thyroid Receptor Antagonists in Water from the Guanting Reservoir, Beijing, China. Archives of Environmental Contamination Toxicology, 2014, 67(1), 68-77.
9. Jian Li*, Morui Li, Shujuan Ren, Chenglian Feng, Na Li. Thyroid Hormone Disrupting Activities of Sediment from the Guanting Reservoir, Beijing, China. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 274, 191-197.
10. Jian Li*, Ming Chen, Zijian Wang, Mei Ma, Xianzhi Peng. Analysis of Environmental Endocrine Disrupting Activities in Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluents Using Recombinant Yeast Assays Incorporated with Exogenous Metabolic Activation System. Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, 2011, 24(2), 132-139.
11. Jian Li, Zijian Wang, Mei Ma, Xianzhi Peng. Analysis of Environmental Endocrine Disrupting Activities Using Recombinant Yeast Assay in Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluents. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2010, 84(5), 529–535.
12. Jian Li, Mei Ma, Zijian Wang. In Vitro Profiling of Endocrine Disrupting Effects of Phenols. Toxicology in Vitro, 2010, 24(1), 201-207.
13. Jian Li, Mei Ma, Zijian Wang. A Two-hybrid Yeast Assay to Quantify the Effects of Xenobotics on Thyroid Hormone-mediated Gene Expression. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 2008, 27(1),159-167.
14. Jian Li, Mei Ma, Zijian Wang. A Two-hybrid Yeast Assay to Quantify the Effects of Xenobiotics on Retinoid X Receptor -mediated Gene Expression. Toxicology Letters, 2008, 176 (3), 198-206.
15. Jian Li, Mei Ma, Qing Cui, Zijian Wang. Assessing the Potential Risk of Oil-field Produced Waters Using a Battery of Bioassays/Biomarkers. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2008, 80 (6), 492-496.
16. Jian Li, Mei Ma, John P Giesy, Zijian Wang. In Vitro Profling of the Endocrine Disrupting Potency of Organochlorine Pesticides. Toxicology Letters, 2008, 183(1-3), 65-71.